Tacx Trainer Sorftware 4.1
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Tacx Trainer Software is the next generation of software for the Tacx i-magic, Fortius, Fortius Multiplayer, i-Genius Multiplayer trainers.
- Compatabile with Tacx -magic, Fortius and Fortius mutiplay systems only.
- The Tacx Trainer software is sold with Catalyst, Catalyst 3D, a Real Life Video demo so you can experience first hand what it's like to ride inside film and Real Life training, to help you explore itineraries you would never have been able to ride on thru 3D maps by Google Earth.
- Used with the optional Tacx steering unit (WT2022), this allows enhanced viewing of the Real Life Videos and Ergo videos. Steer right or left to see the scenery.
- This software is not compatabile with Multiplayer or Virtual Realiy, Fortius software must be used for these features.
- Non-recommended video cards include: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3500 or X3100, any of the Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset, Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset, Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset, or Q35 Express Chipset Families. Additionally, any Graphics cards that use shared memory are also not recommended
- Software runs indepently from the fortius software and is available as an adition to the software packaged in the trainers.
- Allows GPS data to be used in combination with Google Earth to create a virtual ride from any ride with GPS data.
- Features new ehanced menu features.
- Video Card Requirement: DirectX 9-compatible 3D-cards with a minimum of 256 MB (512MB recommended) non-shared memory (GeForce FX or equivalent); currently only ATI or NVIDIA cards feature this capacity
- Provides users with a Basic and Advanced versions for a differentiation in trainer range, and compatibility on a wider variety of PCs
- Installation wizard allows for easy customer set-up and use
- New video player runs more smoothly and provides a stop and go function (continues the Real Life Video where it was stopped last)
- Special created opponents, based on riders skills provides more choice for customers
- Gameplay, critiriums, points races, elimination races, special Velodrome challenges; available in multiplayer or with special opponents
- BikeNet integrated in the software
- Google route creator shows custom routes from A to B, including Google Streetview and Google maps
- Google Earth is now available with an annual subscription
- Multiplayer Updates for TTS4:<br> - <br> - Allows up to 20 players (for virtual reality, video, catalyst)<br> - Hosted server by Tacx (LAN also possible). No difficult setups needed; easy to connect<br> - Game Room: room in the software where all the games are presented, easy to join<br> - VR Gameplay: also via Multiplayer (minimum riders: three)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.