Werner Paddles Ikelos Carbon Paddle
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The aggressive high-angle design of the Werner Ikelos is perfect for skilled, well-conditioned kayakers wanting a powerful, smooth-linking paddle. The big blades of this paddle are light, buoyant and super durable.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water.
- Performance Core carbon fiber blades are light, buoyant and exceptionally durable.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner’s exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15° increments with right- or left-hand control.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft.
- Carbon, foam core
- Size: 49 x 20 cm, 19.3" x 7.9"
- 710 sq cm
Shaft Specs: Carbon Straight shaft Adjustable SmartView Ferrule 0-75° Feather Two piece
Paddle Weight: 680g (24oz) at 210 cm
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).