Wolf Tooth Components Drop Stop CX
0 Reviews | Write a Review
These chainrings are a game changer for single-ring drivetrains! WOLF TOOTH single rings feature performance-enhancing chain retention technology, allowing them to be used without a chainguide! The secret are alternating fat/skinny teeth to fit more closely into the narrow and wide plate spacing of a normal chain, "grabbing" the chain and holding it more securely meaning no more dropped chains. More and more cyclocrossers are making the shift to a 1 x drivetrain everyday. You should be next!
- Version for 110BCD Compact or 130BCD Standard.
- Use with 5-arm crank, or 4 w/hidden 5th bolt SRAM Exogram crank.
- Available in 36 38 40 42 and 44 tooth models
- Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- 10 or 11sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Machined mfg 4.5mm plate 7075 T6 Aluminum for superior stiffness
- Hard Black Anodizing for longer wear
- SRAM BUILDS- Must be used in with SRAM 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example : SRAM Type 2
- SHIMANO BUILDS – Since Shimano does not make a clutch road/CX type rear derailleur for use with their road shifters, please always use chain guide device
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- Strongly recommend a 10 or 11 speed chain. If using a 9 speed drivetrain, plan to use a 10 speed chain (it will shift fine), as the 9 speed chain fits too loosely on the ring.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).