Wahoo Fitness KICKR Powertrainer
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
- Phone/iPad/MacBook controlled resistance - Connected to your device, the KICKR sets your resistance via your favorite app
- Ultra-realistic road feel - Super flywheel engineered to replicate the inertia of an actual rider on the road
- Wireless control and data transfer - Bluetooth 4.0 (aka Bluetooth Smart) and ANT+ enabled
- Quiet As Can Be - Quiet as your favorite fluid trainer; no shouting required!
- Virtual training - Works with popular training software such as Kinomap and TrainerRoad
- Compatible with iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and 4S, iPad (3rd and 4th generations), and iPad Mini
- Hub Width: 130mm (road) or 135mm (mountain)
- Rear Axle: Quick Release
- Drivetrain: Out of Box:
- Sram/Shimano 10-speed
Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: Sram/Shimano 7/8/9-speed Shimano 11-speed Campagnolo 9/10/11-speed (also requires Campagnolo freehub adapter - sold separately)Note for Campagnolo 11-speed Compatibility: Rear derailleur may contact a plastic cover when shifting into the largest cog on the cassette; this may prevent the use of that cog. Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" RD
Not just iPHONE
The KICKR's resistance can be controlled by the App on your iPhone, iPad, BTLE enabled Mac Book Pro or ANT+ enabled PC.
Great Road Feel
The KICKR's massive flywheel along with its electromagnetic resistance provides a realistic road feel.
Wheel Off Design
Take the back wheel off your bike and connect to the Wahoo KICKR!
Fits any size bike from 24" to the monster 29'er. Connects by Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+.
iPhone: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
iPad: iPad (3rd gen), iPad (4th gen), iPad Mini
iPod Touch (5th gen and newer)
BTLE enabled Mac Book Pro
Windows PC: When paired with ANT+ dongle
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).