Ultraspire Omega Endurance Hydration Pack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
This pack began as a custom pack for Elite Immortal Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMB at Mont Blanc to defend her record and first place finish. But, many of our immortals saw prototypes of this pack and wanted it too! We thought there must be more runners out there who would feel the same way about this incredibly light weight and surprisingly accommodating, pack. Though a challenge to create a pack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The Omega is a larger version of the Surge pack.
- Feather weight, large capacity pack.
- Unimpeded rapid access reservoir compartment for quick fill during races.
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™.
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers.
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability.
- Front chests pocket with secure zipper on one side, and corded mesh pocket with capacity to hold a small bottle or gel flask on the other side.
- Pockets and shock cord loops for trekking pole attachment.
- Dual Speed Hooks for even distribution of weight and load management.
- Compressi-flex tension control.
- Available colors: Purpleocity, Precipitous Blue
- Weight: 320 g (460 g with reservoir)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).