UltrAspire Spry Ultra-Minimalist Running Vest
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
New UltrAspire 1 Liter Bladder now included, with the 2013 model Spry. Inspired by world-class ultra-athlete and our Elite Immortalâ„¢, Krissy Moehl, who handholds her hydration, but also wears a racing vest without a reservoir to carry foods and other essentials. So, here it is, a minimalist approach to a soft breathable vest.
- Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and uniformly compresses with cord.
- Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocketâ„¢ with easy worry-free magnet closure.
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers.
- Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing nighttime accessories, energy foods and other necessities.
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability.
- Roomy stash back pouch for easy access to jacket, raingear and extra foods.
- Sliding light weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
- 1 Liter Reservoir included.
- Available colors: UltraRed, Precipitous Blue, Purpleocity
- Weight: 160 g (280 g with reservoir)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.