Big Agnes Wyoming Trail 4 Person Base Camp Tent - FREE Big Agnes Tent Footprint!
1 Review | Write a Review
You may also like
- Three season, free standing, base/car camping tent with huge vestibule.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Single door for each sleeping quarters with one oversized main vestibule
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxilary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 16 aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Color: Moss/Cream
Since the Wyoming Trail tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Wyoming Trail 4 Camp|
|Packed Weight||15lb 3oz|
|Footprint Weight||1lb 12oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Floor Area||32.5sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||49sq ft|
Average Customer Rating: (1 Review) Write a Review (requires login)
Wyoming 4 in Western Australia
Reviewer: A viewer from BYFORD, WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUS
We have had a BA Seedhouse 2 tent for backbacking for some time and we have been impressed with the quality and price. So when we wanted something that could be used for group camps and 4x4 camping we figured that the Wyoming 4 would be worth a go. We have not been disappointed. The Wyoming 4 is not that heavy that it cannot be handled by one person and is big enough to accommodate 4 adults with ease. Quick and easy to erect which is a great help in the wet (not that we have much of that in our part of Western Australia) and we would recommend the footprint which came as an added bonus with our purchase. As weather is very hot at present (40C +) it will be a while before we can give it a real workout but if it is as durable as the Seedhouse has been then we do not envisage any problems. That is the only reason we have given 4 stars instead of five as we haven't been able to give a long term trial. We will be out bush later in the year so will give a better long term appraisal when we get back.