Big Agnes Tensleep Station 6 Person Tent - FREE Big Agnes Tent Footprint!
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade.
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
|Tensleep Station 6|
|Trail Weight||16lb 8oz|
|Packed Weight||18lb 1oz|
|Footprint Weight||1lb 7oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Floor Area||90sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||38.5sq ft|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).