A performance-focused trial shoe offering minimal underfoot cushioning and a natural barefoot feel. Three sticky rubber compounds varying in hardness give optimal wear and maximum drip on dry and loose trails. Female specific fit.
- Weight: 226g / 8oz
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Mesh
- Footbed: 6mm
- Drop: 0mm
- Gender: Women's
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 0 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - Ideal for runners looking to experience pure minimalism.
- Trailroc™ outsole supplies rugged traction over varied terrain.
- TRI-C™ rubber outsole is comprised of three different rubbers for reliable grip and long lasting wear.
- Anatomical, women's-specific last is designed to match the shape of a women's foot for an enhanced fit.