Inov-8 TrailRoc 150
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The lightest shoe in the trail range, focusing purely on minimalist performance. No midsole provides a low profile authentic barefoot feel. Three sticky rubber compounds varying in hardness give optimal wear and maximum grip on dry and loose trails.
- A ruggedly built trail shoe that boasts a 0mm differential for the athlete looking for a barefoot-like feel.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- 0 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ design is ideal for the athlete looking for pure minimalism.
- TRAILROC sole delivers reliable traction over varied terrains.
- Anatomical last is based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Weight: 150 Grams / 5.3 oz
- Lining: Mesh
- Footbed: 3mm
- Drop : 0mm
- Gender: Unisex
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.