The Criterium is the most traditional tire in the Challenge line. The center tread runs length-wise to alleviate rolling-resistance, while lateral sidecuts toward the outside provide superior cornering grip.
- Valve stem is 40mm in length
- Versatile tread design with a smooth center section and lateral sidecuts for superior cornering
- 300tpi corespun cotton casing
- Tread is glued onto fully-inflated casing to achieve a neutral tread state when tires are in use
- Casing fabric is woven from thread spun at the Challenge manufacturing facility
- Reinforced polyester casing provides added resistance to moisture damage
|ISO Diameter||622 / road / 29"|