The Hutchinson Toro has a low profile tread designed for decreased rolling resistance and to help shed mud, and with greater space between side knobs for increased grip.
- Suggested installation using Hutchinson Fast-Air latex for best results. Use of any other sealant voids warranty
- More open lateral knobs that dig in better
- Low knobs on the top of the tire to optimize grip and help shed mud
- Hardskin reinforced for a better resistance to tears and cuts
- Hardskin tech consists of a flexible dense textile grid that reinforces the casing. Placed on the sidewalls, Hardskin increases the puncture resistance of the tire without affecting comfort or performance
|ISO Diameter||622 / road / 29"|
|Tire Type||Tubeless Compatible|