The Maxxis Minion DHF was designed for the loose and muddy conditions of the NORBA downhill series. DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- 60 durometer
- EXO Protection, reinforced sidewall technology; increases abrasion and cut resistance
- Adding sealants to Maxxis tires voids the warranty
- Lightweight Single Ply casing
- Designed for low rolling resistance and precise cornering
- Depending on course conditions, DHF works well front and rear or as a front paired with DHR
|ISO Diameter||559 / 26" mtn|