Double doors and vestibules, plenty of internal storage and lots of headspace; the Jack Rabbit SL series offers all the bells and whistles you would expect from full featured, heavier tents but with significantly lighter weights.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and Floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up quick and easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Double doors and vestibules
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Four interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- 8 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Plum/Silver
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Fast Fly Weight
||7" x 21"