Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL4 Tent - FREE Big Agnes Tent Footprint!
0 Reviews | Write a Review
32% offClick on the image to enlarge
You may also like
- TFFThree season, free standing, superight backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and Floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up quick and easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Double doors and vestibules
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- 10 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Color: Olive/Rust
- Note: Big Agnes list several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
|Trail Weight||6lb 2oz|
|Packed Weight||6lb 13oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||4lb 9oz|
|Floor Area||57sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||13.5sq ft|
Head Height Diagram
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.