Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL2 Person Backpacking Tent - Free Footprint!
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Reward Members Earn: 2.70
The Jack Rabbit SL tents are a series of ultralight backpacking tents from Big Agnes that seem to be that perfect blend of price, weight and features. This 2 person version of the Jack Rabbit uses lightweight materials and easy pole design making it easy to carry in to your destination, and just as easy to set up when you get there. Although this tent is superlight (3 lbs 13 oz trail weight), it still has many features that make your camping experience an enjoyable one including double doors and vestibules, interior pockets, reflective guy lines, and just because you're buying it from MPGear.com we will throw in a free Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL2 tent footprint (a $50 value!!).
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and Floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up quick and easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Double doors and vestibules
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Trail Weight: 3 lb 13 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lb 5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 15 oz
- Packed Dims: 6.5" x 21"
- Floor Area: 27 sq ft
- Head Height: 40"
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.