Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 **Includes Free Big Agnes Footprint!**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Fly Creek UL series tents are built and designed to be a light weight alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like those who carry the tent.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Grey/Gold
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||1lb 11oz|
|Packed Weight||2lb 1oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 4oz|
|Floor Area||22sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||5.5sq ft|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.