Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 ** Includes free Big Agnes Footprint**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Reward Members Earn: $2.70
We make Copper Spur tents a risk-free investment:full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters that are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep vertical walls make long trips with a partner or two comfortable. There’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be easy like Sunday morning.
- We did it again! Updated for 2014, same tent but even lighter than before!
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Four interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||2lb 13oz|
|Packed Weight||3lb 2oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 1oz|
|Packed Size||5.5" x 17.5"|
|Floor Area||29sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9sq ft|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).