Big Agnes Big House 6 **Includes Free Big Agnes Footprint!**
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, Big House tents are big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin' mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind. To up the ante we've added two built-in storage shelves for 2014; just the right size for that bottle of wine or your backcountry boom box.
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- Two large doors
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Color coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered space
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
- 18 interior mesh pockets
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Yellow/Red
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||10lb 10oz|
|Packed Weight||12lb 6oz|
|Footprint Weight||1lb 7oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Packed Size||7" x 16" x 26"|
|Floor Area||81sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||sq ft|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).