Nemo Equipment Strato Loft 25 Degree Sleeping Bag
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Less packing, more doing. Strato Loft™ is a grab-and-go bed for overnights on the trail, your aunt’s living room floor or your ‘72 EuroVan. Designed to mate with our Cosmo™ series sleeping pads, the Strato Loft™ has a roomy rectangular cut (4” wider than our Spoon Series bags) and stretch stitching for plenty of room to move. Dual side zips allow you to sit up easily or link 2 Strato’s together. When you wake up in the morning, roll up the bag with the pad inside and store it packed for your next outing. The lightest bed you’ll ever own.
- Roomy rectangular bag with integrated stretch sleeping pad sleeve that holds pads up to 5”H, 25”W X 76”L
- 700 fill power down with DownTek™ nanotechnology to keep your insulation dry even in the presence of moisture
- Box baffle construction with stretch stitching maintains bag shape and loft
- Ultra lightweight down-proof ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Dual zippers allow top of bag to freely peel back for access and ventilation
- Fully insulated Blanket Fold™ tucks in to trap body warmth
- Hood holds extra clothing to create a pillow, or hunker inside it for extra protection
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects against tent wall condensation
- Two internal mesh stash pockets
Shell: 40 denier nylon fabric with high tenacity yarns on the ripstop. Smooth cire finish on both the face and back of fabric maximizes downproofness and helps shed dirt easily. Finished with a DWR on the face to prevent moisture buildup and absorption.
Lining fabric: 30 denier nylon taffeta with a tight weave construction and cire finish for a silky smooth next-to-skin feel.
Footbox: 15 denier nylon with high tenacity, triple ripstop threads for excellent tear strength and durability. An ultralight waterproof/breathable coating on the back side of the fabric, combined with DWR on the exterior, means the footbox breathes throughout the night and won’t retain moisture.
Zipper Panel: 210 denier nylon oxford embossed with subtle NEMO shield pattern to add strength. The fabric’s rigidity prevents the zipper from catching on excess fabric.
Insulation: Premium 700 Fill Power down treated with DownTek™ nanotechnology. This highly durable water repellency treatment on down clusters and feathers prevents wetting out and maintains insulative properties of down in the presence of moisture.
Stretch panels: 90% Nylon/10% Lycra 2-way stretch inserts are sewn into pad sleeves for just the right amount of stretch to accommodate a variety of sleeping pad thicknesses.
- nemo_stratoloft2,jpg (360.45 KB)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).