Nemo Equipment Siren 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Buttery soft, supremely warm, quintessentially minimalist. Piles of 850 down fill baffled into silky 10d nylon make Siren the most comfortable technical quilt on the trail. Paired with NEMO’s Zor™ lightweight sleeping pad your total sleep system is less than 2 lbs. Side tie loops and a collar snap keep you tucked in on especially cold nights, while a stretch footbox keeps your pad aligned. Welcome to backcountry luxury.
- Minimalist quilt utilizes top of the line insulation and fabrics
- Premium 850 fill down box baffle construction
- Stretch foot box anchors quilt to sleeping pad and accommodates a variety of pad widths
- Optional lacing system on quilt back provides tie-down security
- Fully insulated Blanket Fold™ tucks in to trap body warmth
- 10 denier high tenacity downproof nylon ripstop shell fabric
Shell/Lining: A featherweight 10 denier nylon fabric constructed for the minimalist adventurer. High tenacity Japanese fibers are woven into a downproof mini ripstop pattern using state of the art textile technology to pack in 469 threads per inch. This fabric boasts impressive strength and is one of the lightest sleeping bag fabrics in the market. DWR on the exterior of the fabric keeps moisture from accumulating on the surface of the sleeping bag.
Insulation: Premium 850 Fill Power Eastern European goose down
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).