Fizik Antares Kurve Saddles. A saddle that adapts to your every twist and turn. Kurve for Chameleon.
- Chameleon: The ability to flex your spine may vary with your fitness level. You adjust for comfort interchangeably, sometimes relying on the sit bones or sometimes relying on the genital area to manage the body's weight or when changing hand positions on the tops, hoods, and drops
- Wing Flex: shell flexes downward where the inner thigh contacts the saddle allowing more efficient pedalling and full-range movement
- Twin Flex: Kevlar/carbon shell is bonded to a stiff outer shell and provides a hammock-like feeling; sweet spot for pressure distribution in the perineal region
- Mobius Rail: a circular rail construction eliminating pressure points and providing flex
- Interchangeable tension system allows riders to customize saddle flex by changing the nose piece
|Clamp Style||Std Rails|