The most durable shoe in the range providing superb cushioning and comfort for ultra trail racing and everyday training. Deep cleated sole ensures grip in muddy conditions.
- Running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires an enhanced cushioning and extended durability.
- The RocLite™ 315 is an ultra distance and off road running shoe providing high levels of comfort, upper support and grip.
- Ideal for training and long distance running.
- Meta-flex®: Incorporates a groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Meta-shank®: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection.
- Met-cradle®: The upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Webbing upper support is lacing attached to nylon webbing, which cradles and secures the upper behind the metatarsal heads.
- Weight: 315 gram / 11.10 oz
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Mesh
- Drop: 9mm
- Gender: Unisex