The X-Project 2.0 has an anatomic buckle system and an EVA foam heel to offer comfort and performance.
Men's X-Project 2.0
- Full-length tapered unidirectional carbon fiber plate for on-the-bike power transfer and stiffness and off-the-bike hike-ability
- 1:1 anatomic buckle system features a 25-degree angled strap that follows the anatomic curve of the foot
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort, whether standing, hiking or running
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Seamless construction in the toe area for comfort in the flex zone