Nemo Equipment Nocturne 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Sleep true to form. Unlike conventional mummy shapes, our new 700 fill down Spoon™ Shape backpacking bags give you extra space where it matters most. Wide in the shoulders, the bag tapers down to the hips then gently flairs back out to allow room for your knees to naturally bend and shift throughout the night. This innovative bag profile offers restorative sleeping comfort while maintaining thermal efficiency and low weight. Details like the tuckable Blanket Fold™ and a waterproof-breathable footbox elevate comfort and protection for adventures near or far.
- NEMO’s all new Spoon™ Shape bag profile follows your body’s contours to maximize comfort and warmth
- 700 fill power down with DownTek™ nanotechnology to keep your insulation dry even in the presence of moisture
- Insotect Flow™ Vertical baffling prevents cold spots from occurring due to sideways migration of down
- Insotect Flow™ Gates prevent the downwards movement of insulation, while still allowing for intentional redistribution of down
- Ultra lightweight, down-proof ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Fully insulated Blanket Fold™ tucks in to trap body warmth
- Pillow pocket with sleeve opening
- Waterproof breathable footbox protects against tent wall condensation
- 10% less fill on underside of bag to minimize weight, add sleep comfort and versatility
- Zippered watch pocket
- Left Side Zipper
Shell fabric: 15 denier nylon constructed with high tensile strength triple ripstop threads to give excellent tear strength and durability. DWR on the exterior of the fabric keeps moisture from accumulating.
Lining fabric: 30 denier nylon micro-ripstop with a tight weave construction and cire finish for a silky smooth next-to-skin feel. Water-resistant finish on the face side.
Footbox: 15 denier nylon with high tenacity, triple ripstop threads for excellent tear strength and durability. An ultralight waterproof/breathable coating on the back side of the fabric, combined with DWR on the exterior, means the footbox breathes throughout the night and won’t retain moisture.
Zipper Panel: 210 denier nylon oxford embossed with subtle NEMO shield pattern to add strength. The fabric’s rigidity prevents the zipper from catching on excess fabric.
Insulation: Premium 700 Fill Power down treated with DownTek™ nanotechnology. This highly durable water repellency treatment on down clusters and feathers prevents wetting out and maintains insulative properties of down in the presence of moisture.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).