Hoka One One Mafate 2 (Women's)
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The all-terrain Mafate 2 is going to make your long runs 15% easier. How do we know? The shoe is 15% lighter than most other shoes out there. Comparable even those minimal shoes, but with 2.5 times more cushioning and a super soft midsole to let you fly- up hills down hills on any trail or road!
- Recommended for: All-terrain — any distance trail running from dirt and gravel to the gnarliest technical terrain.
- Comfort and Cushioning: The midsole foam is 30% softer than the material used in traditional running shoes, and there is 2.5 times more volume than in most running shoes. The extra cushioning dissipates up to 80 percent of the shock associated with heel striking when running and allows for as much as 20mm of compression in the heel, plus extra protection allowing you to soar over any surface.
- Rockered Midsole Geometry and Low Heel Toe Differential: A 4mm heel to toe drop and rockered profile creates a unique rolling motion that en- courages proper form by allowing a runner to easily strike the ground near the midfoot.
- Control: The unique, patented design bucket seat is recessed up to 30mm into the midsole, positioning your foot perfectly to leverage the maximum amount of control as you run.
- Stability: The outsole platform is 35% wider, providing a stable base and counter- balancing the excess height a voluminous midsole. Coupled with thermo-polyurethane reinforcements, provides enhanced structure and support.
- Superior Traction: The outsole is designed to provide full contact with the ground at all times. New 4.5 mm lugs provide the depth for ultimate grip and lasting performance. Giving you the confidence to keep going, when the going gets tough. Cruise uphill and fly downhill with confidence.
- Featherlight Weight: Only 11.3 ounces and lighter than most trail running shoes, they make running uphill as much fun as they make running downhill and with less body fatigue.
Benefits: Engineered for maximum cushioning, comfort, protection and energy return, while still offering lightweight, nimble performance and uninhibited movement. Run more efficiently with less injury and quicker recovery.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).