Castelli Nanoflex Bibknickers
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
WHAT’S THE SECRET WEAPON IN WET CONDITIONS? Our Nanoflex water-repellent fabric is one of those fabrics that seems miraculous. On a dry day it’s as warm and breathable as our normal Thermoflex fabric, but when it rains the water just runs off, thanks to the five-phase nanotechnology treatment. We’ve used an innovative construction that minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible. While it’s not 100% waterproof, it’s the best solution we’ve ever tried for staying comfortable in any condition. The KISS3 seat pad features an anatomic shape to conform to your body and ultimately increase your comfort. A continuously variable thickness eliminates the odd sensation of “thick here, thin there” that you may have seen before with a dual-density pad. The brushed microfiber cover cuts down on chafing and features a bacteriostatic treatment to reduce the likelihood of saddle sores.
- Bibtight and knicker: GIRO3 grippers position the tight and seal around the shoecover, while on the knicker the grippers help the fabric stay put without binding. The mesh bib straps help transport moisture to the jersey and make sure the waist stays where it’s meant to be.
- Reflective Castelli print and reflective tape zippers make you more visible in low-light conditions.
- Nanoflex fabric provides outstanding warmth and stretch with water resistance.
- Minimum seams for maximum water resistance
- Kiss3 pad for all-day comfort
- Mesh bib straps for breathability
- Screen-printed castelli graphic on both legs
- Giro3 ankle grippers lie flat and seal around shoecover
**Please Note: Castelli apparel is sized slimmer than standard American sizing and as a rule of thumb we recommend ordering one full size larger than you normally would. If you have any sizing questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 206-686-8002.
**Like many other Castelli vendors in the US we have discovered that sizing Castelli bottoms using a height chart has been very efffective at getting our customers in the correct size the very first time. Most likely you will be sizing up one full size from what you would regularly wear from American sized apparel, but in some cases possibly two full sizes, so don't be alarmed. If you have any fit sizing questions please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us, 206-686-8002.
Castelli Bottoms Sizing Chart (Shorts, Bibs, Tights/Knickers)
|Small||5'2" to 5'4"|
|Medium||5'5" to 5'8"|
|Large||5'9 to 6'0"|
|X-Large||6'1" to 6"2"|
|XX-Large||6'3" to 6'4"|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).