Terra Nova Equipment Laser Photon 2 Tent
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
New model in Spring 2011, with smaller pack size, extra venting and 4 additional guy points for increased pitch stability.
The Laser Photon 2 is the worlds first sub-900g two person double-wall shelter! Suitable for adventure racing, mountain marathons, and ultra light backpacking. The flysheet can be raised at the ends for ventilation and also offers a short pack length for smaller packs. This tent is compatible with the Terra Nova FASTPACK system which allows those who want to trim weight further when conditions permit, to use the flysheet and the fastpack groundsheet which is available separately. Suitable for 2 people.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 0.495Kg (1lb 1oz)
- Packed Weight: 0.935Kg (2lb 1oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 40x12cm
- Flysheet: Si/Si Nylon R/S 3000mm
- Floor: Si/Si Nylon R/S 5000mm
- Poles: 7.55mm Scandium Alloy
- Pegs: 12 x 2g Titanium
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 0.63kg)
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams, in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent. A free black pole cover (tied on) is also supplied with the Laser tents to fully waterproof the main seam, add stability, protect the zip and add extra protection to the most exposed part of the tent to UV damage.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.