The 2012Â NEMO Obi 3 Person Tent is a pole-supported tent considered the black belt martial artists of NEMOâ€™s lineup. The NEMO Obi 3 P Tent is a finely tuned instruments, with not one ounce of material wasted, every feature and detail driven by purpose and strategy. With the NEMO 3P Tent you can subtly move the front pole hub overhead to give the pole skeleton shoulders, creating more interior volume without the need for an additional ridge pole. The Obiâ€™s raised waterproof tub floor allows cutouts in the fly to save significant weight while improving ventilation. The NEMO Obi 3P Tent is a fully-loaded camping and backpacking 3 person tent made with NEMOâ€™s time tested high quality!
Features of the NEMO Obi 3 Person Tent:
- 1) A large side entry makes entrances/exits easier on the body and provides more coverage in the rain. The large D-shaped door gives you easy access to your gear.
- 2) Dual vestibule/ entries on Obi 2P and 3P eliminate jostling for position and gear storage.
- 3) On the fly configuration is a lightweight tarp structure created by your fly, poles, and footprint. Setup is simple with Jakeâ€™s Feet corner anchors.
- 4) Pole hubs at the front and rear of the tent allow multiple poles to intersect at a single point creating a unique pole architecture that allows free-standing support while minimizing pole weight.
Specifications of the NEMO Obi 3 Person Tent:
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs, 10 oz / 1.6 kg
- Frame: 1 DAC 9.0 mm FeatherliteÂ® NSL
- Shell Fabric: Mesh / 20D PU Nylon
- Fly Fabric: 20D PU Nylon
- Floor Fabric: 30D PU Nylon (5,000 mm)
- Interior Height: 44 in / 109 cm
- Floor Area: 41 sq ft / 3.8 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 20 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Included Accessories: Dry bag style stuff sack, Light Pocket, stakes, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Pawprint, Gear Caddy, Gear Loft