When you're adventure racing you need pockets, pouches and clips for everything from ice axes and crampons to gels and water bottles. If anyone knows this it's world class adventure racer Mike Kloser, which is why he gave his two cents when designing this ultimate AR pack. The AS-1 pack from OutThere USA is extremely lightweight (just 38 oz.), fully featured with clips, zips and pockets, and has massive storage capacity internally as well as in the external mesh storage area. If you're looking for the best adventure racing pack for extended adventure races then look no further than OutThere USA.
- Durable, water resistant, light weight Ripstop nylon construction
- Well vented padded Airmesh back panel
- 6 Easy access high volume external mesh pockets
- Zipper pocket, containing external helmet stowage mesh
- 4-Side compression straps, (double as Ski or Snowboard attachment straps)
- 2 Ice axe or Ski/Trekking pole loops and attachment straps
- 4 Webbing loop tabs on bottom of pack for attaching camping gear
- Ergonomic, Airmesh padded shoulder straps with hydration tube sleeves
- Easy reach & adjust shoulder strap suspension system load lifters
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle
- Floating hip belt with easy adjust suspension system compression straps
- Internal and External access, hydration bladder compartments
- â€śBeaver Tailsâ€ťâ„˘ 4 easy access shoulder strap mesh pouches
- 2 Hip belt, easy to reach mesh water bottle holders
- 2 Adjustable or removable, easy access zippered waist belt pockets
- 2 Convenient zippered hood pouches
- â€śOn the Fly Side Zipperâ€ťâ„˘- External access to main pack compartment
- Easy access side zip storage compartment (great for maps, etc.)
- Weight: 38 oz.
- Volume: 30L internal and 10L external mesh storage capacity
- Pack Dims: 20" x 12" x 6"