The new superlight tent from Big Agnes is perfect for your next backapcking trip. The mesh walls pack light, and promote ventilation, while the fast fly option can get you out on the trail in no time!
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxilary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing.
- Fast fly option creates massive single door shelter.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 14 aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Moss/Cream
- Note: Big Agnes list several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
||Wyoming Trail 2 Camp
|Fast Fly Weight