The String Ridge, a 2 person, 4 season mountaineering tent is constructed with durable, lightweight Cordura fly and floor fabric supported by DAC Featherlite NSL poles and with Reverse Combi pole optimization for increased strength and weight savings. Key design features include dual doors and vestibules with a strong front vestibule pole, easy access roof vents, DAC Twist Clips for rapid set up, stake out loops for skis, flat-bladed multi-use stakes and generous storage pockets.
- Four season, free standing, lightweight mountaineering tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy and increases head room
- Fly is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop with closeable mesh vents
- DAC Twist and HClips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Single door and vestibule
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Heavy duty reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- Interior mesh pockets and multiple gear loft location options
- Storm flaps over vestibule zippers
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 15 Lightweight, over-sized, aluminum Mega X stakes included
- Mega stakes may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized stake out loops (to be used with skis, ice ax, ski poles etc.)
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
Trail Weight: 5lb
Packed Weight: 5lb 11oz
Footprint Weight: 8oz
Fast Fly Weight: 3lb 11oz
Packed Size: 8" x 20"
Floor Area: 31.5sq ft
Vestibule Area: 11sq ft
Head Height: 42"
Free Footprint with every tent!!
Included with every tent we sell is the manufacturer's official footprint.
Additional InformationBig Anges Product Web Site, Click Here