The Seedhouse Series is comprised of three strong, lightweight backpacking tents that set up quickly using a hub pole design. With enough floor and storage space for even a cowboy to stay comfortable and organized, these tents represent a great weight-to-price value.
- Updated for 2012, this tent is now lighter than before!
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Cross pole on the SL 3 increases head room and stability
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes – featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Color: Titanium Green
- Note: Big Agnes list several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Fast Fly Weight
||6" x 16"