Log long miles on rugged trails and stay nimble. With a 6mm drop from heel-to-toe, this shoe promotes a mid to forefoot landing for a smooth and stable ride. The durable outsole uses 3 types of sticky rubber for excellent hold on dry and rocky trails.
The Trailroc 255 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
- Trailroc is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Tri-C Compound combines three different outsole rubbers for excellent grip and decreased wear.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.