Designed specifically for running on loose, rugged and eroded trails. The middle shoe of the TrailRoc™ range, includes sufficient under foot protection and cushioning for racing and training. Includes MetaShank™ gen3 for increased underfoot protection. The thin foam midsole gives a good connection to the trail while protecting you from its harsh elements. A sticky rubber outsole provides excellent grip on dry and rocky terrain.
- Lightweight upper
- Anatomic fit provides space for the toes to spread and adapt to the ground.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing system cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold.
- Meta-Shank: Included in the 245 and 255, this built-in rock guard offers added protection from rocks and other ornery trail debris.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- 1 Shoc-Zone™ provides a little more than minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions, but need a small amount of support.
- Tri-C Compound: Inov-8 uses a soft sticky rubber on the toe and arch areas for improved grip, an endurance rubber spanning from the heel to the metatarsals for durability, and a hard sticky rubber on the medial and lateral forefoot for improved wear rate.
- Trailroc™ sole includes small cleats that bite through loose terrain.
- Color: Blue/Lime