The Fly Creek tents are Big Agnes' lightest line of tents yet, and at just 3 lbs. 2 oz. (trail weight) the Fly Creek UL3 is one of the lightest 3 person tents on the market. This ultralight, three season tent sleeps 3 people comfrotably, and with the included vestibule for your extra gear you can be sure there is enough space for everyone. Whether you are someone looking to travel light and have some extra space for you and a friend, or are the gram counting ultralighter the Fly Creek UL3 is sure to impress.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Three side mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 13 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- FOOTPRINT INCLUDED (Big Agnes' specific footprint)
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Packed Size: 5" x 20"
- Floor Size: 39 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 12.5 sq. ft.