After several years of testing and development, zipperless Fishhook tents have arrived. Say goodbye to noisy zippers that wake you up in the middle of the night and take up room in your pack. Fishhook tents use simple clip and loop closures instead of traditional tent zippers to close the door and fly. These ultralight backpacking tents are super easy to pitch and feature an extra-large entry door and plenty of vestibule space for gear. Fishhook tents have already won awards thanks to their innovative design, huge floor space and near vertical walls. This series is a must have for those willing to try something new. We dare you to go zipperless!
- Zipperless single door and vestibule.
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 9 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Five interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear loft sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
||Fishhook UL 2
|Fast Fly Weight
||6" x 23"