The Flatbed rack from Paul Component Engineering mounts to the steerer and eyelets of a rigid fork and can carry up to 25 pounds.
- Steerer clamp easily adjusts to accommodate different size frames, and all required screws and spacers are included
- Shim included to fit 1" and 1-1/8" steerer tubes, both threaded and threadless
- Made of anodized 6061 aluminum tube with machined fittings
- Poplar hardwood rack slats are finished with a durable urethane clearcoat
- All included hardware is stainless steel
- Distance from underside of rack platform to eyelet is 14.5"
- Platform measures 18 x 14.5 x 2.75"
- Load Limit: Carries up to 25 pounds
- Weighs only 3 pounds
- Packaged in a durable box
|Dimensions||18 x 14.5 x 2.75"|