The V12 Mag is DMR's ultimate pedal. They used a specially developed magnesium alloy that is 30% lighter than aluminum but just as tough, to shave 100g off the weight of the standard V12.
- Forged magnesium body yields a pedal that is just as strong but 30% lighter than regular V12
- Sealed bearing (608RS) at the outside pedal face and a plain bearing/bushing (DU1 4F) on the inside pedal face
- Double concave pedal body provides great control and stability
- Parallelogram shape
- Hardened chromoly axle.
- 20 fully replaceable M4x0.7x8 traction pins in each pedal
- 115mm long, 95mm wide by 25mm high