Straitline pedals have earned a reputation for being able to take a beating & keep on going. So simple they can be rebuilt in under 10 minutes with nothing more than a screwdriver.
- Double-redundant c-clip retention system
- 14 six-sided hex pins per side
- IGLIDE self-lubricating polymer bearing
- CNC machined, anodized and laser etched in British Columbia, Canada
- Nickel plated hardened alloy axles
- Body machined from proprietary high strength aluminum alloy, designed for real world applications and impacts of all kinds
- Built for heavy hits and Freeride DH applications