The Dura-Ace 7810 Road Pedal is the ideal choice for any person looking to upgrade to a lightweight, racing pedal. The aluminum finish is pleasing to the eye but also helps in dropping the weight to 278 grams. The extra-wide shape is sure to give you a solid platform for putting the power down in sprints or hill climbs, and the easy tension adjuster allows you to set custom entry and release settings.
- An extra-wide platform reduces lateral rocking
- Stainless steel pedal body cover reduces lateral movement from wear
- Wide bearing placement for uniform load distribution
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system: 2 ball, 1 wide roller bearing
- Large binding target for quick engagement
- Easy tension adjuster allows for custom entry and release settings
- Lightweight design: Total system weight 348g (Pedals 278g Cleats 70g)
||nickel plated chrome-moly
|Cleat Retention Indicator
|Cleat Retention Adjuster
||BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
|Pedal Body Material
||aluminum / painted