Sutherland's 7th Edition Bicycle Mechanics Book is a guide to all areas of bicycle repair, featuring 15 comprehensive, fully documented and illustrated chapters covering the brands, the parts, and the technological advances of the past nine years.
- All the latest headset standards
- Stem angle and length guide
- Comprehensive cleat, pedal and shoe guides
- Complete coverage of bottom brackets and cranksets
- Cassette and drivetrain compatibility guidelines
- Huge brake chapter, including all rim and disc designs
- Fork suspension identification guides
- Much more on design, fitting and standards for all bike parts; hubs, bearings, frames, chainlines, etc.
- Includes manual on CD