The XCX, has been used by friends and employees of e*thirteen since 2004 and now has been proven at the highest levels of competition right out of the gate. Having won the Men's Elite Silver medal in the 2009 UCI World Championship Cross Country race the XCX is the first chain retention system in the world to podium at a international World Cup XC event.
- Chainline adjustment from 49-53.5mm
- Includes chainline alignment cams (set of 3)
- World Championship gold medal-proven top slider design
- Easily change chains and chainrings without removing slider
- Captive gold anodized alloy hardware
- 7075 aluminum backplate
|Chainguide Mount Type||High Direct Mount|