Men’s Traditional Mummy bags are built for performance. In our first diversion from the Big Agnes System since we started 12 years ago, we are proud to introduce the most technical old-school sleeping bags ever! These bags are insulated with DownTekTM water repellent down and constructed with Insotect FlowTM patented technology. Their mummy shape and lightweight materials will get you wherever you want to go, fast and dry.
From Big Agnes…
"We are proud to introduce a Traditional Mummy down sleeping bag line featuring DownTek™ water repellent down. DownTek™ transforms down into a water repellant, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial insulation material. Even in the wettest of conditions, DownTek™ repels water while maintaining loft, insulation value and breathability."
- Traditional mummy shaped bags without the pad sleeve
- 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side