The Pomer Hoit SL is part of Big Agnes' Divide SL series of sleeping bags which are designed to be superlight and technical down mummy bags. The Pomer Hoit SL has an 800-fill high quality goose down that is rated down to 0 degrees, but Big Agnes also used their Flow Construction that uses vertical chambers with Flow gates that keep the insulation in place for the highest efficiency.
- Integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement for your legs, more like a traditional mummy bag. Never roll off you pad again
- Half pad sleeve with adjustable strap holds ANY 20" wide rectangular or mummy shaped pad
- Mummy shape decreases weight & packed size
- Recycled mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 60" YKK #5 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection betwen the bag and the pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell Fabric: Pertex Quantum rip-stop nylon. Featherweight, high thread-count fabric that is soft as silk with a small packing volume. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Ultralight, high thread count, soft nylon taffeta
- Fits up to 5' 10"
- 800-fill Goose Down
- Fill Weight: 25 oz.
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Compressed Size: 8" x 7"
- Pad Size/Shape: Any 20" wide (mummy or rectangular)