Lightweight, warm and quality are a few words that come to mind when we think of the Big Agnes Grouse Mountain 15° sleeping bag. This bag uses a quality 600-fill goose down along with Big Agnes' Flow Construction to keep the warm in and to keep it where it needs to be. The Grouse Mountain is very versatile as it can be used with any 20" wide sleeping pad and also has a half pad sleeve to keep it in place. There is a built in pillow pocket for comfort, a cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack from transport, and like all Big Agnes sleeping bags the Grouse Mountain can be zipped with a bag with an opposite side zipper.
- Integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely
attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement
for your legs, more like a traditional mummy bag. Never roll off you pad
- Half pad sleeve with adjustable strap holds ANY 20" wide rectangular or mummy shaped pad
- Mummy shape decreases weight & packed size
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection betwen the bag and the pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow Construction: Insotect Flow is a flow-optimized
insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural
body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design.
- Fits up to 5' 10"
- 600-fill high quality goose down
- Fill Weight: 19 oz.
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Compressed Size: 8" x 7"
- Pad Length/Shape: Any 20" wide sleeping pad