The Farwell 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag uses INTEGRITY insulation with 97% recycled content to keep you warm down to 0 degrees. Big Agnes keeps you happy by keeping you warm throughout the night, and also keeps the planet happy by reducing the number of plastic bottles being thrown into landfills. Big Agnes also used their A-Flex and A-Shingo construction in the Farwell to increase loft and trapped air space which keeps you warmer by eliminating gapping in the insulation.
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- Fits up to 5' 10"
- INTEGRITY synthetic insulation
- Fill Weight: 40 oz.
- Bag Weight: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
- Compressed Size: 8" x 12"
- Pad Size/Shape: 20" wide rectangular