The King Solomon is a double wide down sleeping bag that keeps couples warm and close together. This 15 degree sleeping bag uses a 600 fill goose down, no-draft zipper tubes and no-draft collars to keep you warm and prevent the heat from escaping. This double wide bag also features dual zippers for easy access for both sleepers and has two separate pad sleeves for using two 20" x 72" sleeping pads coupled together.
- Double wide bag designed for two people
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Bag has 2 separate pad sleeves and uses two 20"x72" pads
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box helps accommodate up to 6' 2"
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Cotton storage sack and stuff sack included
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Fits up to 6' 2"
- 600-fill high quality goose down
- Fill Weight: 2 lb 4 oz.
- Bag Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Compressed Size: 10" x 10"
- Pad Length/Shape: 20"x72", rectangular