When the core get cold, the cold get down. The Patagonia Down Sweater Vest will help you get through the cold alpine conditions thanks to the 800-fill down. This is a great vest to take on any adventure as it packs so small in the stretch mesh pocket, and is so light (8.2 oz.) you won't even know its there until you need it. It also uses a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish which provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength.
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high-tear strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes the 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100%
recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 232 g (8.2 oz)