Alaska, Canada, Seattle, South America: one jacket. Our lightweight and stormproof Rain Shadow keeps you dry and mobile through all wet climates. Its unique raised pattern on the inside diffuses and channels moisture away from skin, aids in hassle-free layering, and enhances long-term durability. The tear-resistant, lightweight 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details include: PU-coated zippers to eliminate the need for storm flaps; microfleece lining on the neck and chin; waterproof handwarmer pockets (no longer mesh-lined) with zipper garages; a roll-down, 2-way-adjustable helmet-compatible hood; self-fabric cuff tabs and drawcord hem.
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric is highly breathable and repels moisture
- Highly engineered interior surface moves moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight-coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
- Easy to use, unidirectional, watertight-PU-coated zipper
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.